0 votes
Can a victim sue the offender?

1 Answer

0 votes
Victims of crime can obtain both restitution and civil damages. A victim can sue an offender even when the offender has been ordered to pay restitution. However, as in cases where the victim receives crime victim compensation and court-ordered restitution, victims cannot collect twice for the same loss.
Erfolgreiche Unternehmensgr√ľndungen von IT und Software