0 votes
What is the sweetest tequila?

1 Answer

0 votes
MIXTO TEQUILA VERSES 100% AGAVE TEQUILA A tequila can be organized into two categories, mixto tequilas and 100% agave tequilas. Mixto tequilas are made with no less than 51% agave, with the other 49% usually being fermented sugar cane juice. The result is a tequila that's very sweet in both smell and taste.
...